Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Time for you to get on that shelf!

The Dread is finally done. Or at least least done enough for now. There are some touch ups on the banner that I'll get to but for now I'm happy with him. This weekend I ended up getting sick and Saturday through Sunday I was wiped out. Monday I took off work and could at least sit up so I got the banner finished up. Let me just say that I spent way too much time on that banner haha.I was sitting there blending and blending and blending .. and still I could do more as it's no where near completely smooth. But it's good prep for Games Day so not a waste of time for sure.

I'm trying to decide on what to paint next. I know I should keep on with the Blood Angels but other mini's are calling me as they always do. I want to get the Libr done so I'm going to try to focus and get his blue butt done. We'll see if that actually happens ...




4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is impressive to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment .. most appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the photos too. The piece still looks even better in real life but these are some good shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Matt, I'm just glad to get him done. Still trying to figure out what I want to paint next .. I'm thinking an Eldar Pathfinder .. Love those guys, except when they are burnt up 8)

    ReplyDelete