Monday, February 13, 2012

Freddy's got nothing on me..

I'm pretty close to having the dual LC guy finished. I need to finish up the cable bindings and then get a few more details done, mostly touch ups on the paint. I'm also still looking at what design I'm going to be using on the shoulder. I was playing with the self creation decals and so far all I can say it's been trial and error with their actual printing. But I'd recommend Best Quality and at least 300 dpi when printing. Today I was actually hoping to post up a how I paint Blood Angels guide but wow, I took way too many pictures. And getting them all in order is taking longer then I thought. A lot of people have been asking about how I paint them lately so I figured I'd put up a step by step for them. I should have it all finished up for tomorrows post.





No comments:

Post a Comment