Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Crazy weekend..

If you are in the US I hope you enjoyed Memorial Day, if not you missed out on some burgers and dogs... I took my road bike out for a 33 mile ride in some of the worst heat and humidity we've had in awhile. I was happy to get out for a ride but I'm still dehydrated. Then when I got home had to take care of my daughter, she was teething pretty badly yesterday so me and the Wife took turns holding her .. then went to the harware store and bought materials to build a fence, cut a pass thru from the kitchen to the living room with counter top and other material for our breezeway which will now become a playroom. The next few months are going to be fun. yay me. But I did buy a table saw .. a pretty BA DeWalt .. I've been wanted one for awhile. Makes ripping so much easier.

Tomorrow I'll be back to normal posting.. a little extended weekend post free. I'm also going to try and pick up the new White Dwarf to check out the flyers. The Ork plane looks slick but I'm not sold on the Marine one .. and could careless about the Cron flyer haha ..

No comments:

Post a Comment