Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Don't correct me, it sickens me.

Sadly I got sick over the weekend, I knew it was coming. My wife and kids were sick and it was only a matter of time till it was passed on to me. I haven't gotten much done in the past few days as I've been trying to take it easy but I did get some stuff done last night. I worked on all the mid blends for the Dire Avengers getting them all pretty much ready for edge highlights on their armor. I also started on base coating the gems red that will be red. It may not look like a lot but that was a good bit of blending. Here are most of the colors I've been using.
I'm hoping I can get them finished up by this weekend. That may be tough though. I have a lot of other stuff going on and I'm still feeling 50% at best. I took the thrash out this morning and had to climb up to the storage above the garage and it pretty much crushed me. So right now not sure if anything will get done tonight haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment