Monday, July 29, 2013

The way into my parlour is up a winding stair

If you read the blog you are probably as tired of these guys as I am haha.. but they are finally done. The bases are going to have to wait till the display board is done so I can blend them in where they are standing. Which means I'm really going to have to start working on that. There are areas I could touch up but for the time I have they need to be done, so they are. I painted my craftworld symbol on most of their right knee pad and a abstract spider design on their left. There are a few others here and there, as they were painted before and if I liked them or at least didn't hate them I left them. I'm glad to get these dudes off the table and move onto the next things I have to get done. Sadly I'm not really looking forward to getting 16 DA done haha.. That's alot and I'm so not an assembly line painter. I prefer to one and done, I think models come out looking better when you work on one and do all the details but when you are trying to get a ton of them done you have to do what you have to do. I always seem to miss something here and there, there are some areas that are ok..

I started out trying to list them broken out into solo listings but that was killing me so I just listed them all .. it's a bunch of pics.. haha. Hopefully they will be sucked into the warp less now that they are all prettied up.. I doubt it but hey I can hope right!







































No comments:

Post a Comment