Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Rough enough..

 It won't looks too exciting but I've been working on the rough blending on the Armor and Cloaks. Since I apply heavy weathering to them I have to exaggerate some of the blending or it will be washed away. I learned that the hard way when I blended everything just to watch it disappear .. 8(
 I'm almost done this step.. I only have 5 more to blend (the five guys on the right in the pic). Once it's done I'll start working on the digital camo on the cloaks and the final details like the lens and some brass bits.
 I'm pretty happy with the so far and I'm hoping to have them done by this weekend so I can finish up details on the Pod and Dread.

And here is a cool pic of my daughter who is painting one of her Littlest Pet Shop (LPS) figures. ... She is very crafty and is super awesome at drawing. I don't know if it's because Daddy paints little models or the LPS videos she's been watching (I'm saying its me 8) ) .. she's been into customizing them so I've been priming and then airbrushing them a color. Then she is going in and painting the eyes and other sections, plus making accessories like a phone and books .. she's a crafty girl 8) ..

No comments:

Post a Comment