Thursday, October 10, 2013

Large and in Charge..

Last night I got the Wraithcannons on and glued. I also got the hands and weapons cage or whatever that piece is suppose to be haha.. he's about 95% complete at the moment. I still need to detail his chest gem and pick a few gems here and there to paint up. I don't want to go overboard with them though.
His head isn't glued on yet, just sitting there so it moved around a little as I took the pictures haha..  If you look close at it I tried to make it look like there was something inside. Energy rippling across the inside or something ... I wanted it to be there but not too evident. Just a very subtle look.
I did a little Original Source on his foot and the energy chamber of the guns. I didn't want to go too much and might even bring the gun chambers down a bit. I don't know what it is about it but I'm just not a huge fan of the technique. I think it lures you to go too big with it and then looks crazy.. I don't know.. probably just me haha
I also need to finish up the back seal.. I'll probably hit it with a few blue washes to bring the white down a little.

He's almost complete.. Whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment