Tuesday, August 7, 2012

KIll Teams .. it brings out the MEAN in you

Last night I ran the second Kill Team Night at Chucks Comics.. it worked out well and everyone seemed to have a good time. We're going to try to figure out what Friday will work best so we can have a monthly Kill Team night. We had six show (which was pretty good for a Monday night) but a few had to leave early.. Scotty B stepped in with the Stormtrooper KT I brought.. and was playing quiet going for his objective until he had the misfortune of having a drop pod of Death Company land right by him (but he brought them the pain with the Hot Shot Las). I added a few surprises to the game this time like the Drop Pod and a few of the bonus chests beside being bombs or points could be a Broodlord (Which Scott also found haha Josh got the other) There are going to be a few more mods for next time .. I'm trying to get a well balanced system that's fun and fair..  so far it seems to be a success.
I got the other containers I was working on mostly down .. so they were on the field. I also cut the boards down from 4x8 to 4x6 .. that may even get smaller next time ..  who knows 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment