Thursday, September 20, 2018

Dirty Deeds

 That right! More Sybarite! (AKA Murder  Dude 01 AKA thanks Joe for the actual name). I haven't had a ton of time to get back to the table but I did work a bit more on this guy. I started to work on some of the bone areas and a little more work on the armory green areas.. I ended up going with green for the boots, I was trying to figure out if I should go with a different color but didn't want to spread out too much and have a blast of colors. I still have to figure out the base color which I don't want to be the standard grey.. maybe a solid red contrast like Mars' surface. The untreated metallics are killing me and the next time I sit down to work on him that will be the first thing I work on.
I think the colors are popping on him and the harsh blends are looking cool but I have to go back and break some up more. It's a weird technique and takes a lot of eye balling to see what works and what doesn't but I'm having fun messing with him. Either he turns out cool or not but he's definitely going to stand out .. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment