Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Drop the Base

 Hey hey .. last night I worked some more on the bases and got the worn white ones started and started to add the other metallics to it as well.
 Same with the red... now I have to go through and clean up some of the edges and start to add in the rust and the grime. So these bases will probably only need one more session of work and will be done. Now all I need to do is finish the 20 guys that stand on them haha..

 I also did the weathered white on the tips of the Dread spines. The inner piece will be steel so that's why it looks undone. The parts are moving along and I'm about to start my weathering .. first in 7 months,. haha
I ordered a new Wet Palette and I'll have to say so far I'm pretty happy with it. I've made some and I've used the fine art ones without much luck. Before this I always just dudes dry palettes with additives. I also started using my new glasses 8( .. yup I now officially old. It did help though ... so just have to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment