Thursday, August 15, 2013

Look Mom,.. one hand..

When I started these guys I forgot I was building them as Shinning Spears and I used SS controller with arm. I figured I better get these guys built and moving along which was good because now I have to figure out what I want to do with the other arm. The SS controller doesn't really have handle bars in a sense, just a control pad the dude is giving five. I was thinking about just giving them an arm with a pistol in it but they don't really have one so not sure. Oh well..  I'll figure it out..

I also worked a little on the War Walkers, it was mainly a purple and bone night. I was painting everything that needed those colors so I went through WWs, SSs, Jetbikes and a little on the DA. I was all over but with how many Spirit Stones I'll be painting holy crap haha..  it's a lot. I was thinking last night I'd work on all of them at the same time but now that I'm thinking about it I'm just going to paint one thing and move on. I'm hoping this cold moves on because it's getting really old really quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment