Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Add it up

I've locked in my list and this is what I'll be taking to Nova this year.

Total Roster Cost: 1850

HQ: Farseer  - (50% painting completed)
   1 Farseer, = (Eldar Jetbike + Singing Spear)

Troops: Dire Avengers (complete)
   10 Dire Avengers,
      1 Wave Serpent, = (Holo-Fields + TL Scatter Lasers + Shuriken Cannon) (complete)

Troops: Dire Avengers (50% painting completed)
   10 Dire Avengers,
      1 Wave Serpent, = (TL Scatter Lasers + Shuriken Cannon) (90% painting complete on Turret)

Troops: Dire Avengers (50% painting completed)
   5 Dire Avengers,
      1 Wave Serpent, = (TL Scatter Lasers + Shuriken Cannon) (90% painting complete on Turret)

Troops: Windrider Jetbike Squad (80% bikes 0% riders paint completed)
   4 Windrider Jetbike Squad,

Troops: Rangers (complete)
   5 Rangers

Fast Attack: Warp Spiders (complete)
   8 Warp Spiders

Elite: Fire Dragons (complete)
   5 Fire Dragons,
      1 Wave Serpent, = (Holo-Fields + TL Scatter Lasers) (90% painting complete on Turret)

Heavy Support: Dark Reapers (complete)
   5 Dark Reapers, (+ Reaper Launcher (Starshot))
      1 Dark Reaper Exarch, = (Eldar Missile Launcher + Flakk Missiles (for Missile Launcher) + Night Vision + Fast Shot)

Heavy Support: War Walker Squadron (85% complete)
   1 War Walker Squadron,
      1 War Walker, = (Scatter Laser + Starcannon)
      1 War Walker, = (Scatter Laser + Starcannon)
      1 War Walker, = (Scatter Laser + Starcannon)

Getting sick has slowed me down and that stinks, I was on track to get everything done the way I wanted but now I'm a bit worried. This weekend I'll be working on more of the playground for my kids but I'll need to finish up a few things hobby-wise to be happy with my progress. I want the War Walkers done along with the Serpent Turrets, I'm hoping that I get some of the bikers ready as well.

I think the List is pretty solid and contains counters for most things. I'm a little weak against high AV fliers but what can you do, I made it to cover most of my bases. Guiding the Reapers will give me a good chance of putting the hurt on a few. The timeline saw me cut a bit here and there but I'm pretty happy with it.

I have a ton of firepower and threat, it will be cool to see what people go after first. The Dragons are always a pain, the Reapers will rain death from afar and ignoring the Nightfighting will be cool. The Serpents loaded will troops will also be a top threat so hopefully I can keep them moving around and alive to drop a ton of pain on people.

Tonight I'm hoping to get some work done on the War Walkers and maybe finish them up. That would make me feel a bit better 8)..

No comments:

Post a Comment