Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Iwata

Lately I've been testing paints and trying to figure out which air paints I like best. I've tried a good bit but I think I've found the winner. Iwata Com Art paints. They don't have to be thinned at all, they always seem to be consistent and the best part is they don't clump AT ALL. Previously I was using Valejo Air but it never seems to be consistent and clumps up a lot. I'll be spraying for about 5 to 10 mins and I'll have to start cleaning the needle or working the trigger to break it loose. It might not seem like a big deal but it's a pain when you're working on a detailed fade and it slowly sprays less and less then BLAM! a ton of paint. Very irritating, so I think I've found my paints and I'm happy to say they are pretty damn nice. The bottles even have a pea in them to help when shaking them plus they also come in larger bottles. I've just ordered a pretty big paint order from Dick Blick and should be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment