Thursday, June 16, 2011

Been Busy...

With Life not painting unfortunately haha ..  but I got a few things knocked out

The ML dude is done and on the shelf ..



The Chappy is almost done, still working on the JP and I'm going to do a little more fine detailing but otherwise he's done. Thankfully I've had him for awhile so he's pimping metal and not the not so "fine" cast. I added the Icon thing to JP as I thought it looked very Chappy-Esch ...



The Librian is coming along but I wasn't in the best of moods when I was finishing him off building wise and I think that showed as I missed some clean up and some glue that had gotten on the power cables 8( ..  a lot of work to get all gummed up at the end ... oh well ..  I'll probably be getting some GK bits to make another ..  the pics are a little dark for some reason ..



And finally I've been working on a LR and my Airbrush shading with just the brush. Not counting the Primer this is just 3 reds blended with the AB ..



No comments:

Post a Comment