Monday, August 7, 2017

Forward Progress

 This weekend I got a little more progress on the Knight base and got the Contemptor close to being done. I added some powders and grime. Nothing as heavy as the Raven Guard but I wanted it to still look like it's been in the midst of it. I painted the XVI markings on the left arm and start on the scrolling.. I need clean up the chest markings..
 They looked good and then I started messing with them and made them thicker then I'd like.. you won't really see much of them once the Knight is there but I still want to clean it up. 8)
I also built up the other Missile Turret and the Com Sat. Right now they are just sprayed gunmetal but I'll be adding chipping fluid next. It shouldn't take too long to get these finished up.
 Progress was also made on the Display Board. The wires are all run and the main pieces are glued down and in place. No pics of the wiring as I didn't spin it around but they will be coming soon. I did start on the gantry pieces and the roof structures. I want something to hold the Comm Sat and the Turrets and I'm trying to figure it out. I don't think the circles look right so I'm going to try some Octogons to match the Landing Pads..
 They are coming along .. 8)

But I still have a bunch to make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment