Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Brush Stoke Forums

 Brush Stroke Forums
Yesterday I mentioned I've been working on getting a forum up and running. I've been wanting to make one up for awhile, there are a bunch out there but I wanted one for discussing painting and converting in addition to all the other things that are included with gaming. I'm sure it will take some time to get it full populated but I'm hoping it will start to build up some traffic. Sean from L33tlike.us will be handling the Infinity and Malifaux as well as some other systems as well. I'm hoping it will be be a good place for people to share their work and ideas or ask for any pointers or help! So stop on by and sign up..  I'll be adding a link up to the top of the blog for the forums..

It will be adding features as the forum grows so you will be seeing it change and modify through as it progresses.

brush-stroke.com / Forums

No comments:

Post a Comment