Monday, September 16, 2013

SPT UC0609 Ultrasonic Cleaner

A few months ago my cleaner broke, bi rhyme or reason just wouldn't work. I was waiting to pick one up for awhile but I couldn't handle it anymore. So I broke down and ordered one.

I went with the SPT instead of going with the egg shaped one I had before.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004305EFO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I didn't want to order the same thing since it broke with no reason. I also liked the shape better.
It's a rectangle so works better for the airbrushes instead of the oval shape.

I like the setup of the control panel better as well and you can actually set the timer up to 8 mins (though I usually run it though twice). It really helped on cleaning the brushes.

It's a little more expensive ($35) then the oval ones but only by $10 or $15 dollars. I've only had it for a few days so we'll see how the long term goes but right now I'm pretty happy with it. It's not too loud and cleans very well. Like I was saying the shape is better then the oval and can hold a good bit. It has a clear top but I don't think that's really a factor.Only thing I wish it had was smaller holds in the tray but I know it's not made for tiny airbrush parts. I'm going to put in a piece of screen I think, otherwise you'll have to pull out the tray and dig out the bits with your figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment