Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fully Operational

I finished up the paint rack last night but I made some modifications. They are just sitting on the steps now, there is no way I was drilling that many holes haha! Way too many HOs! I mean damn it was a ton of holes and I would still be there right now drilling them if I had gone that route. Press board is pretty resilient I'll tell you. I was taking my time drilling it and took minutes for just the one hole. So I out a hole on each of the bottom ends and that will be the home for my glue 8).. I made myself feel better by telling myself I can fit more on there and of different sizes this way..  so I don't feel so lazy about not drilling .. 8)

Yesterday at lunch I ran to Home Depot and picked up the other sheet of press board I needed. Sadly I didn't look at my wood bore set, I have a nice set of Irwin bits and figured the 1 3/8" would be in there. Nope ... bahh .. so I ran back to the HD last night to buy the bit then didn't even use it haha. Well at least I now have a full set from 1/4" to 2" .. 

Here is what the table was looking like before the rack.
I guess I could have done without but I like my stuff orderly. Now I need to build two more shelves to hold stuff and the room will be complete. But for now it is at least fully operational 8). Tonight I'm going to actually try to get some painting done. I'm really looking forward to the new Eldar Codex. Please be awesome! So I might get some more Dar done tonight. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment