Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now ...

I'm getting so close now.. I got a lot more done on the background which is almost 100% done, just some small details here and there but it's pretty much complete. I also got the Ranger to a good level. Now it's just blending him in to his background and finishing up his details. Tonight I'm hoping to have it completed... If I had more time there is a lot more I'd do but that isn't an option right now haha..

I was planning on adding a bunch of flyers on the wall but when I tacked them up they weren't looking right. So I only added one on the left panel and a few on the ground as trash.

It's harder to see them in the picture unless you enlarge it but they are there haha ..
I have to blend him in again after I made all the changes to the background, his base will also get some blending love.






No comments:

Post a Comment