Thursday, July 24, 2014

It's not a skirt..

 I finished up the Infinity guy for Sean last night, he has bases that match so I didn't mount it to anything. That make it a bit tough for me as I usually paint holding the base haha.. I can't tell you how many times I repainted the top of the antenna on that thing. I'm pretty happy with the way the kilt thing came out, I blended each square and then ran then added in the gold lining.


 Another shot of the kilt..
And this is how I wrapped Sean's BDay present haha.. foam rubber banded together 8) .. but it made it safely. Now that I have his guy done I don't have anything else inline other then the stuff for Nova. I need to get the Seer on bike knocked out and then go full force on the display board. It's been crazy humid outside so I haven't been motivated to go out and work on the other pieces I need to cut. I still need to figure out what I'm going to do for the wall sections on the back of the display but other then that I have the rest of it figured out. Just need to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment