Last night I finished up the Seer on bike. He came out looking pretty good, there are a few things I wish I would have had time to do but overall pretty happy. I said it before but I was really surprised at how easy it was to convert the new Plastic Farseer to ride the bike. Yeah it does still require some Green Stuff but it's nothing too major and the fact I used almost all of the mini is also nice. Very little waste is always cool, in my opinion the new Seer is only good for conversions. Otherwise he's just another Seer in that same pose.
The Singing Spear came out pretty good for the time I spent on it. I'm happy with the blade and the handle. Did some light highlighting on the sleeves and robes. Knocked out the gems and blended the bone areas, They look ok but I picked up some new colors which I tried to use and I'd have to say I wasn't happy with them. So I'll have to mess with them soon as my older paint is running low and some is drying out. I like the Technique I use so hate having to change.
The cloak is also looking pretty cool, I sunk back into my Blood Angel paint style haha.. I was going to add some glow to the engines in the rear but that was one of the things that will have to wait.
I also got the bases completed and attached, I didn't glue them in as I'll magnetize them later. They are pretty snug so I don't think there will be an issue.
I plopped them on the display board to see how they looked and to make sure everything is actually going to fit on there haha... it should. I changed the list after I laid out the deck so wanted to make sure they are going to fit. The other light string shipped so that should be here tomorrow, hopefully it works and I'll be good. Now down to just the 15 Dire Avengers and touch ups here and there.. whoot..