Thursday, October 17, 2013
Wraithbone to the core..
2. Next place the tape on the model
3. Hold it in front of a light so you can see the silo
4. Draw the outline of the shape you are going to apply it to (this will help with sizing and placement of the template)
5. Removed the same and place it on something smooth ( I use plastic card)
6. Draw your image
7. Use an Xacto and cut out your shape
8. Peel out the inner sections, be careful if they are small sections. Just pulling it off could tear the small joining sections.
9. Attach it back to the model, being careful to line it up
10. Spray and look good