Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Deadites Approach!

 Last night I finally got a little painting in, it wasn't a ton but I figured I'd at least get the heads done on the Wraithguard I've been working on. I went with the blue coloring and started to play around with the look. I really wanted them all to have a different look (head design) as it's more of an internal billowing energy.
Now that the heads are all wrapped up I'll finish them all up with the brush. I have a bunch more to get built and I'll probably try to mod some of their poses so they don't all look the same!

Not too much today..  just a little post 8)