Friday, September 6, 2013

Moles and trolls, moles and trolls, work work work


Last night not much hobby work got done. I picked up the new "Big Girl" bed for my daughter and had to assemble it. We got her Cinderella sheets and she loved it, I was nervous the whole night waking up and listening for her but she did great. Slept all the way through and didn't get up at all.

I did start looking through my Orks though, I had some and traded for some Boyz awhile back but never really looked at them in full. Sadly a bunch are missing arms 8(
The Nobz are all complete but about 10 boyz are missing an arm which is a bummer. I'll have to figure out how I"m going to handle that haha.. Most likely it will be eBay or trade. When they all have arms I'll have about 30 Boyz and 10 Nobz..  I also picked up some Stormboyz, 3 Nobz on bikes, 2 Trukks, 3 Kans and I think I have about 9 Deff Kopterz .. hoping the missing spellings are correct 8) ..

They should be fun and quick to paint. I knocked out 5 Nobz and Warboss in a couple of days and I'm pretty happy with their outcome. I think for now it will be what I have and work up here and there. Maybe make a 1K army for fun but nothing serious, just like Orks themselves..  There are so many things I want to work on right now it's actually pretty funny. I'm going to knock out the buildings for Chuck first, well, as soon as I get the rest of the playground stuff out of the garage so I can cut the bases. And I also have another project I need to complete. But I'd have to saying I'm still feeling the urge to paint and knock stuff out so that's always a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment