Friday, September 27, 2013

I scraped my shin..

Some more work on the Wraithknight and it's leg seams. I started on the right leg and sanded up some then added more to the right.

While I was waiting on the Liquid GS to dry I worked on some details for the Crimson Hunter.

Nothing too major, was mostly adding black to the engines, adding some bone stones on and to the pilot. I wanted to get all the sanding down but I ran out of steam and headed in to watch Big Bang Theory with the wife. My Son's 1st birthday is this Sunday so I need to finish up a lot for that. After this weekend I'm hoping work stuff will calm down and I'll have a few weeks of no other outside requirements to worry about! So I'm hoping to get a good bit of painting done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment