Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A little frayed..

Last night I worked on the Wraithknight base a little bit. Since time was still limited I didn't want to get into anything major. I added some wires coming out of the sheered off piece of the Necron cresent and added some of the scar marks.
I added some coloring to the wires to make it look like they were leaking whatever green neon juice the Crons seem to favor 8).. I also added some oil and rusty colors to give it a litte more something.

For the scarred section I carved out a few ruts in the base and then colored them black. I added some of the rust color in as well but it's pretty hard to see in the pictures. The base is coming along nicely and is almost done. Just a few more touch ups and that will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment