This week has been hectic but I've squeezed in some time at night to work on these guys. Its funny but it seems like the final stretch is taking the longest to wrap up. Painting the claws took longer then I expected haha..
But I'm liking the outcome. These are almost done.
I also applied the weathering to them adding the grimly look. I didn't go as far as I did with the Mor Deythan but I did want them to have the same in the field feel.
I still need to wrap up some of the final details which is hopefully won't take too much longer haha..
I also started on the jump packs and they are mostly done other then a little white here and there to show more of the high heat.
It's kind of hard to see but I did finish up the eyes other then final white highlights.
The final bit will be to line the bottom of the bases black and then I think that will wrap them up.