Some of the lighting on the pics might be off as I took the picks at the spray booth. And I knew it was bad before, as spraying on there can sometimes be a pain in the butt. Since I had to move my room around a bit they lighting situation hasn't been ideal. I've decided that the next thing I'm going to do is get that whole area situated. It's really annoying me and needs to be dealt with post haste.
I did get a little time to blend some of the Termies a little more. Tonight I'll clean these guys up and get everything tightened up for tomorrow. Everything is built up to be What you See now so it should be a little easier for my friend to use as he's just starting out.