Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ol Painless..

Dark Vengeance AC Termie with an added banner. Last night I was mainly just DAing up some of the standard minis. I was also getting the bits all sorted to know what I had and to figure out what I still need to build. The vets bodies are built just figuring how I'm going to equip them.
I also started getting the bikes ready to go. I removed the larger bases and started to pry off the BA shoulders I had on them. Which resulted in bits flying all over the place haha. I couldn't find the one guys torso until this morning when I put my shoe on and ouch! Dude was hiding in my shoe. Glued some of the Ravenwing bikes together and organized their bits as well. For the new bikers I have two of the poses figured out. One will be the side kicked Akira style like the BA biker I did, want to get that pose on the table haha.. and the other guy I want him to be ducked low with a power sword held to the side dipping down. In my mind it will look cool, hope it does once built up.

Kicking it into a side skid. It needs some more green stuff but is looking ok so far.

I didn't get too much done last night, I was in the process of rebuilding my Desktop after the hard drive fail. After some annoyance I get it back up and my sound drivers won't load, it also appears Dell removed all the drivers for my computer from their website. It's actually an older machine but I use it to serve music so it doesn't need to do much other then connect to the network and play sound when painting. And that won't load. I upgraded the machine from XP to 7 a few years ago so somehow it must have located the correct drivers. Now it will not. Awesome. Looks like I'll be buying a sound card now too. I was also loading a computer for someone else and realized I didn't have any of the drivers, it was getting late and I was in no mood to DL them all. So that will have to wait till the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Digging the updated biker, that's gonna look great! I hear ya about plastic bits sneaking away - can't tell you how many times I've found shoulder pads and guns and whatnot in unlikely places throughout the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man .. Going to have to put in some more time to finish them off. I'm thinking he'll be pulling out a Plasma Gun.

    looks like we are putting together much of the same stuff 8)

    ReplyDelete