Monday, April 16, 2012

White Hot Plasma Death..

This weekend I worked more on the Contemptor. I applied weathering powders to the main body and added in the shadows. I haven't added any powders to the arms yet though, just worked on the details of them and got the plasma chamber mostly done. But I'm seriously going to change the yellow cables. I was trying to figure out a good color for the cables but yellow is not that color. Looks way to McDonalds to me and doesn't go with the colors on the arm. So I'll have to figure out a new color, maybe purple to go with the red and blue on the arm. Next will be the details on the chest and legs. He's getting close to being done.






4 comments:

  1. Wow...that looks damn good. Maybe when I get my StormEagle, We can have a ForgeWorld battle against Thom and Jason. It would be worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bro.. still needs a lot of detail work 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! Really love the weathering effects you've done. May I suggest either continuing the cabling in blue (to match the plasma chamber), or perhaps doing an orange undercoat and a yellow highlight - it may make the yellow a bit warmer than it is now?

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks,. Yeah I think I'm going to go with something in the blue to purple range. I'm just totally not feeling the yellow so it has to go haha.. thanks for the suggestions! 8)

    ReplyDelete