Thursday, September 10, 2015

Umm... I'll paint this

 Yesterday I wanted to blend some .. so I looked on my shelf and grabbed an old Blood Angel Tech Marine. I broke out from reds, yellows and a black wash. I sat there for about 30 minutes blending some reds around. I'm not ready to start on the things I have planned so I just figured I'd paint this dude.
I did de sprue the Ork Bomber and got it all sanded. Yesterday I ordered the AK Interactive Chipping fluid and a few other items. I want to start getting my stuffs ready for some of the projects I've been thinking about. I was talking to Greg about how much comes with the Ork Flyer. It's actually not a bad kit for the price you pay. You can make three different planes with the options though I think I'm going to go with the standard bomber.

No comments:

Post a Comment