A little more work on the BA Techmarine, he's moving along. I started adding in some other colors so he wasn't just a bunch o red. I'll probably finish him up shortly to move onto some other stuff.
He was really just the first model to get me spending some more time blending and slowing my painting down. I'm still in massive rush mode since I was rushing to finish up for Nova. So I want to slow down before I move onto the things I want to paint for a complete look. I still have some work to do .. the metal needs to be finished as does the wiring but so far I think he's pretty clean looking.
A few pics as I was going along .. My bits came in for the Ork Flyer so I'm going to mess around with that and see if I can fine out what I want for the prop housing.