Monday, August 20, 2018

Stuck in it

 Thankfully the boys are pretty much 99% .. I think I'm going to do one more black pin wash but that is really it. I think they came out looking good. Gritty ... dirty ... out in that thick of it.
 I think the the bases match really well with the gritty look. I did add a little verdigris to the copper areas to add a little more detail and color.All the detail took time but I think it was worth..
 Pics of the second squad. One has the red markings and the other white plus I went with most of the guys crouched down in one squad with the standing in another.

 I gashed their cloaks a bit to make them look even more worn.
 I went with purple lens for the gun scopes.
I was playing around with the model I'm making for Strike Captain Alvarex, I just started playing around with the sword and it's not showing up too well in the pic but I'm pretty unsure of it.I'm going to keep playing around with it and see if I can make it look better. The sword has cool designs on it so I want to do something different with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment