Monday, April 3, 2017

Get to the nurse

 It was a hectic weekend and though I did get a lot of other stuff done there wasn't a lot of painting finished. I've been working on a Space Hulk setup. I've got most of the corridors mostly done and wanted to make up something you'd walk to haha.. so finished up the Med Lab. Well mostly finished .. I have two things I want to touch up.
 But went with a sliding circle entrance to mix up the standard doors.
 Added a lot of detail and made up Acrylic med displays which tables in the four bays.
 I put in the Apoth I've been working on for sizing



 I still need to put in the center locks for the door but that's one of the last things I need to wrap up.
One of the things that annoys me about pieces that lock together like this is that they slide around if bumped so I made tabs and locks to hold them in place which makes me happy haha...  soon I should have a pic of a larger layout.

As for painting stuff this weekend I worked some on the Storm Eagle and wanted to start getting the Infantry together but I realized I really need to figure out what I want to build. So last night while cutting these buildings I sat there and just starting building lists. Sadly some of the things I thought I was going to use are now up in the air. It's much tougher for me to build a 30K list. I really want to keep the RG feel which they are depleted but in 30K it seems like larger body counts are a thing. I'll be using a lot of their special units and snipers since that just seems like their thing. So I have the start of a plan and I know at least a few of the units I'm going to build haha.. so I'm just going to start there and then keep working on lists 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment