I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve, I was asleep well before the New Year hit haha.. Sleep was way more important on my list of things to do.
But I did get a little done last night. Nothing to major but sprayed the Cron Spider with Bronze and then blended in some shadows. I also started some of the green in the recesses. It will get some more details as I put it together and figure out how it was torn apart haha.. the Wraithknight is not a friend of the Necrons.
So right now he's ready to start being put together, I'll be drilling out some sections for frayed wires and then make some gashes in it. I also mentioned I'll be going with some water effects hopefully so I'll start testing the color and how/where it will go.
The new setup finally got some use .. hopefully I can keep it clean and clutter free!