Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tools Page

I've added a new page to the site. I get questions from time to time about what painting and modeling stuffs I use so figured I'd put a list of what I use regularly and where you can get it. I'm not saying that it's the best just what I like to use. Hope it helps.

I'm hoping to squeeze in some more work on the DC Dread this week and the Vyper as well. I need to get another Wave Serpent, that Vyper and another squad of Rangers finished for the 2K army list I built up. Well for that matter I need to finish painting my DAs too, but they don't really scream PAINT ME. So I usually don't. 8)

Going to start working on a Jain Zar conversion soon. I've been scouring mini's looking for what I want to use to make her look like a Phoenix Lord should. The old Mini is terrible, probably as terrible as she is in game terms but I want to work something up for her. And speaking of which I have to order the mini's ..

2 comments:

  1. Guess me asking about magnets all time made you pursue this lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you and Sean .. 8) I'm going to post up sizes when I get a chance too. Always nice to have it on record for myself as well.

    ReplyDelete