Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Silent as a Shadow


Last night I didn't have a lot of time so started on the Scorpion Squad for Kill Teams and worked on the Pathfinder's backpack. I was hoping to be a bit farther along but had to divide my time with house stuff.

I picked up the old school Scorpions from ebay a few years ago so they were already painted (well they had paint on them), I had to do some cleaning and sanding. Then I base coated them with black to get them ready for their new paint jobs. I attached them to their bases and lined some of the dark purple areas. Not much progress really haha

I'm almost done the backpack on the Pathfinder. Then I'll do the final blending on his robes and he'll be good to go.

Oh and clean up his base .. then flock it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment