This past weekend I was pretty much full of sick and then me releasing said sick. But that is neither here nor there.. 8) .. I did get a chance to get some stuff done, be it in short bursts of energy..
I worked more on the kneeling Sternguard, Dante, a few standard guys while playing around with different ways to base coat and wash plus the biker guy. I did get a bit overloaded with the all the red so I decided to start messing with a Chaplin. I have to figure out if I'm going to free hand the shoulders or just break down and use decals. I ordered some Micro Sol/Set to see if that really does help. So far I've not been a big fan of the decal, it always wrinkles and ticks me off. Hopefully this will prove different with the Micro.