I haven't been completely slacking. . lately I've been working on getting the Hornets moving. And that means lots of tape haha.. they are smaller then the Falcon Chassis which means less space but some of the areas are much tighter.. Sadly I started taping the first one and working on it and forgot to give it the two coats of gloss clear I usually apply and one area lifted when I removed the tape 8( ... so in the above picture the area is tape off for repair.
I have a bunch in the booth that needs work but at least they are moving along.
I blended the black first as it doesn't require any tape. Just prime, paint blend.. I went from black to about 30% gray to blend the highlights. After I remembered I cleared them numerous times and started to tape the rest of the bits..
I also sprayed the under guns for the jetbikes since I had the glue in the brush ...
Hopefully this weekend I get all three of them blended out ..