Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Constructed Undead..

 I finished up the D-Scythe Wraithguard last night, they have been moved onto the finished shelf. So the first five of the twenty are done..
 I cleaned up the gems and wraithbone.. blending them out and what not. I added a little more color to the guns and added a little energy bleed over .. I didn't want then to be too out there as the rest of the model has a lot of colors already added in..
 Finished up the bases with the leaves and a little highlighting..
 Added a blue energy to the back vents..
I think they look pretty solid and now I just have to get the rest of them together and started. I want the Wraithblades to be more fluid so I'll be working on them next and they will take a little longer to get together. I'm going to play around with an ax design next.. well next when talking about Wraithguard.