Monday, November 4, 2013

It starts small

I got some more work done on the Rev this weekend, sadly it wasn't as much as I was hoping too. But I don't want to rush him. I want him done right so right takes more time haha
I made a template to spray a symbol and wanted a little bleed over but not too much. Sadly it really didn't look like what I wanted.
Some of the look but not totally what I had in mind so I scraped it. I'll have to come up with another plan of attach for it.
I did spray a design on the guards and I want to put a symbol on the top left of each. I'll probably just free hand them for now and go back later if I figure out how to do what I have in mind

Sprayed the engraved emblem on his shoulder. Also started adding some base colors for some of the gems.
Blended up the Pulsars and then painted the metallic bits, More detailing will be added and some purples on the vent area.

Sadly I ran out of steam last night so called it up. I really want to get him finished up but don't want to rush it and make a mistake. So hard not to just glue is butt together haha... but that wouldn't be smart at the moment.. but still so want to do it !

No comments:

Post a Comment