Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Our hearts were colder ..


I was playing around with the metals on the heavy bolter. I want it to have the rusted and tarnished look so I’ve been working more with metal colors and inks lately. Seeing what color A with color B will give me. Metals have a life all their own but it’s fun to screw around with them. Looking pretty good so far I think, It still needs some more love but it’s coming along. I started painting them with the intent of just finishing them up but then I started to play with the metals on the gun 8) ..  I also added snow and grass but it’s going to needs a bit more as well as some coloring. Other than that just tightening up some colors and details (from the pics the canteens need their highlights blended out more. haha)



No comments:

Post a Comment