Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How Dreadful..

Some more work on the DC Dread. I'm going back and fixing the areas the black paint sloshed over when I shook it with the lid open (still annoyed with myself about that). So .. cleaning up the torso and putting in all the base work. There's still a lot of work to be done on the chest of this homie. I might have to strip the center wings down as the paint as now built up on it. If I've lost detail I'm just going to strip it and start the center again. Worked on some of the fades and damage but still needs a bit more blending, next will be adding the gold and starting to shade. The same is pretty much true for the right arm as I was working on them both together. Shouldn't take me too much longer to get him all done up. Hopefully.




In between things I've been throwing some shading on a couple Sternguard that have been just sitting here. Very early stages ..






2 comments:

  1. Having to strip and repaint sucks. What do you use to strip your paint? Melta guy is cool. I've always been a fan of the beaky helmets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typically use Tamara Thinner or Goof off (cleaner you can get at a hardware store). Both pull paint off mad quick. 8)

    ReplyDelete