Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Get Wrecked

 

I've been getting some more progress in and I'm getting close to be done these guys. I originally was going to put this Dread in a list but I think I'm just going to enter him in the painting competition and just leave him there. I think he's looking pretty solid and the OSL is almost done. I'm going to probably do one final weathering pass and then call him done. There are a few places I want to tone down but overall pretty happy with him and then base now. The added gore made it look more realistic to me.








These two dudes are pretty much done as well. The OSL on the termie took longer then a thought I kept touching up things here and there. But I think it's time to call him done. The sniper is also done .. it was just some small touch ups.












No comments:

Post a Comment