Thursday, September 12, 2019

Nova 2019 Aftermath

 Hey all, a little late on the post NOVA this year but got hit with the Con Crude and am just now starting to feel normal haha
 The display was complete and was happy with the outcome. A got a good amount of nice comments.

Sadly were were in a different room this year though. It was loud and hotter and also had a lot less traffic and I had to put the display in the back of the room. It was also right behind gaming tables that was making me nervous. So honestly if we are in the same room next year the displayboard will be staying home. It just wasn't worth the effort of getting it there and setting it up. I'll still be finishing up the other side to even it out for my own fulfillment 8).

But the games and events were awesome as always. I had some really good games with some good peeps. This year was Loyalist year and we had a lot more attend with Loyal armies so I got to play some loyal armies which was nice in someways as I got to play different armies and some more of my friends! I had some really good games throughout the weekend, tourny and pickup! I also have some ideas of what I want to add to the list so I know what I'm going to work on to add to the army for next year.

Some Jetbikes, Tartaros Termies, and some more Jump troops with some added Apoths.

This year being downstairs also made it tougher for me to see some of my friends that are still playing 40K which was a bummer. But I did still judged the painting competition for the 40K Trios and 40K Narrative.


Here are some of the pics I got from the Heresy Events..  I'm terrible at remembering to take pics as the games go on haha .. but I did get a few.




























3 comments:

  1. Some great armies! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of 30k stuff but I don't think I could go back to 7th edition rules at all.
    Sorry to hear about the issues you ended up having with things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those armies a fantastic, such a high standard and some interesting choices but I guess Heresy breeds more Forgeworld. Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete