Monday, November 5, 2012

Dead Lines

This weekend I stopped by my local shop and finally picked up my DV box set. I got the limited for the extra mini and so far looks pretty cool. I'll probably sell most of the Chaos stuff off.. I don't do Chaos, can't get behind peeps that willing infest themselves with one kind of mess or the other .. haha.

I still haven't had a chance to work on anything. The Room is still a hot mess but I've given myself a deadline for completion of the room. I ordered the carpet for the room and it will be installed next week. That means I need to have the room drywalled, tape and mudded.. then painted. I don't want to do that with brand new carpet installed. So I have a little more then a week to get a TON done. But if I can stick with it I'll finally be able to clear my painting area!

No comments:

Post a Comment