It's been a busy week so I haven't had as much time as normal. I built up this Banshee to use for test coloring for the Jain Zar conversion. This week I truly realized how much I detest Finecast. Beside all the normal bubbles and thin sections, the ton of flashing ... so many areas have striations and texture. I cleaned the paint off the green stuff that crazed and realized how rough some of the areas really were. Hesperex's hair is truly a mess, I used a seam scraper and got it as clean as I could. I'm going to prime her again tonight and hopefully it will be smooth.
I'm also going to start concentrating on getting the models done for Games Day so my focus will be much tighter for the next few months.