Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One Done..

I finally finished the first SPriest .. well sort of. The primer I had used kind of clumped up on the wings so they really didn't come out as good as I would have liked. But I bought another Box of SGuard so I'll have five more packs that will get the magnet treatment for whomever they need to be fitted to. I started the next SPriest and also worked a little on getting a stern started and base coated a biker. While talking about someones bikers on B&C I got a little more motivated to finished them. Too bad I don't use them more haha

I added a few pics of the finished Priest and some of the WIPS. I really have to get a better lighting system, I think for fathers day I'll be asking for one.