Thursday, March 10, 2011

Backpack Magnets and more..

I started getting the Magnets on the SPriests backpacks. I love the look of the wings mixed with the robes, really has the Angel of Death look to me. On the normal backpack I added a few vials to give it more of an Apoth look and selected the packs with the chalice. I also did magnet up the normal Apoth BP.

I haven't gotten a chance to really put too much paint on him yet. Just got a coat on his robes. I also need to figure out how to whip up a Apoth Drill thing to put on the other guy, but he did get the Apoth belt dodads. But did get some more work done on the Librian. Still a long way to go on him but added his book and rope/tassle. 
While waiting for glue to dry I also added a few icons on the Dozer blade and drilled out the stacks on the Razorback. It's now ready for priming.
I'm hoping to get some painting done soon but having a 3 month old makes it hard to dedicate a large amount of time to the painting table. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment